Introduction: This debit card which belongs to Axis bank will come with a bunch of benefits and these debit card will fee you from worries caused to carry a wallet which is heavy with cash all the time, as it provides you with a freedom of using your debit card at several merchant stress for making payments for your purchases. These debit cards are ATM enabled and will allow you to have cash with you all the time. According to the changing requirements of the customers, Axis bank provides a large array of debit cards which have customised features mainly designed to meet the needs of different profiles of customers.
A guide to Axis Bank Debit card benefits and features
Axis Bank Ladies First Debit card has been designed mainly for the multifaceted women of today. Every woman is doing a wonderful job both at her workplace and at home. Taking care of the household is not that easy and it is appreciable how women take care of this tough task without taking this as an effort and making it perfectly clean. Ladies First Debit card provided by Axis Bank will make the management of household expenses easy for every woman.
- This Axis Bank debit card will come with excellent and attractive eDGE Loyalty Rewards which allows you to receive eDGE Loyalty reward points on purchases made using your debit card, at merchant stores. The reward points which you have earned can be spent on almost 500 items present on the rewards catalogue and you can select from them.
- On each amount of Rs.100/- spent using this debit card, you will be able to receive 5 eDGE Loyalty Reward points. These reward points can be used by you for the purchase of apparel, grocery and many more.
- You can also increase your savings by making use of your debit card rather than just letting them stay idle in a kitchen cabinet or a cupboard. The money which is left on your Ladies First Debit card will make you receive 4% interest per year.
- You will be able to receive access to “Spends tracker”. This is a monthly statement which will provide you with a detailed analysis of the spends which you have made giving the details of the exact time and place of the transaction. Because of this feature, you will not be required to maintain any records of the spends which have to be written manually and consists of your daily spends.
You may also like the HDFC Balance Transfer Card Benefits.
- You will also be able to receive wonderful offers at a large range of leading spas, salons, lifestyle and shopping stores, travel for you and your family.
- The service of SMS alert will allow you to receive alerts about a transaction instantly on your mobile phone. It can be swiping your debit card at a merchant store or cash withdrawal at an ATM, the text notification will give you details such as amount which is debited, name of the merchant and more.
- This debit card comes with a combination of features like Lost card liability and purchase protection up to an amount of Rs.40,000/-. If your debit card is lost or stolen, you will be protected from any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions made on purchases. This will come into effect as soon as you report the loss to your bank. You would be required to contact the customer care of Axis bank for reporting the loss of your debit card at Axis Bank asap.
- If you are purchasing Consumer durable goods using this Axis Bank Visa Debit card, then they will be insured against fire, natural calamities, housebreaking and burglary. This will be applicable only a maximum of 90 days from the date of purchase of these goods.
- You can swipe your debit card at merchant stores with a daily limit of an amount of Rs.1 lakh.
- You can withdraw up to an amount of Rs.40,000/- per day from an ATM.
- There is no minimum balance needed for the maintenance of this debit card.
- This debit card comes with an option of internet banking and phone banking.
Eligibility required for the application of Axis Bank Ladies First card
- Only women will be allowed to apply for this debit card.
- Only housewives can apply for this card. Working women will not be eligible for applying.
Required documentation for the application of this card
- You should fill the application form and submit it.
- Two photographs of the applicant.
- Valid proof of identity has to be submitted like the passport, ration card or PAN card of the applicant.
- Valid proof of address has to be submitted like the electricity bill, phone bill, passport information page or ration card etc.