Introduction: Axis Bank Buzz Credit card is especially known for its benefits and offers for all the people who love shopping. By using this credit card, you will be able to receive a discount of 10% on all purchases made using your credit card on Flipkart along with extra monthly discounts as well. This credit card has a joining fee of Rs.750/- and an amount of Rs.750/- will be charged as an annual fee. The rate of interest charged by this credit card is 3.25% per month which would be summed up to 46.78% per year.
A Guide to Axis Bank Buzz Credit card Benefits, Features
This credit card has been designed to provide the best discounts on online shopping. By using this card, you will receive a large range of discounts on Flipkart up to an amount of Rs.8,000/- along with reward points, gift vouchers, attractive discounts on products along with EMI options. If you apply for this credit card, you will be able to receive few privileges like offers on dining, discounts on purchases made online, gift vouchers provided by Flipkart and 3X reward points.
As a welcome offer, you will receive a Flipkart gift voucher of Rs.1,000/- on making three purchases by using this card within 45 days of card issuance.
Offers on dining
You will be able to receive a discount of a minimum of 15% on the bills of dining at partnering restaurants in India.
Facility of EMI
- You will be able to convert any purchase into EMIs on transactions ranging from Rs.2,500/- and more.
- You will be able to enjoy options of no-cost EMI on a large range of products on transactions made for online shopping.
- Vouchers of an amount of Rs.500/-, Rs.1,000/- and Rs.2,500/- are provided if your annual spends made on Flipkart are up to an amount of Rs.25,000/-, Rs.50,000/- and Rs.1 Lakh respectively.
- With annual spends on the credit card exceeding Rs.1 Lakh and Rs.2 Lakh, you will receive an Flipkart vouchers worth an amount of Rs.1,000/- and Rs.2,000/- respectively.
You may also like the HSBC Visa Smart Value Credit Card Benefits.
Limit on Axis Bank Buzz Credit card
Axis Bank Buzz Credit card limit is provided at the discretion of the Axis bank taking into consideration several factors like credit score of the cardholder, credit history, ongoing debts and also previous debts.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit card latest offers
- You will be able to enjoy a 10% discount on all spends on Flipkart from the 1st to the 5th of every month.
- You will receive a discount of 5% on all the spends made on Flipkart between 6th to 31st of every month.
- You can get a 5% discount on the purchase of the mobile Redmi Go from Flipkart. You can receive an extra discount of 5% for EMI payments.
- If you purchase a Realme 3 smartphone, then you will receive a 5% discount from Flipkart.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit card reward point benefits
You will receive 2 Axis eDGE reward points on each amount of Rs.200/- spent on the credit card.
You will also be able to receive 3 Axis eDGE reward points on the spends of online shopping with the credit card.
Redeeming reward points earned with the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
As per the Axis bank, the points which you have earned by being a Buzz cardholder will have a three-year validity after which it gets expired automatically.
Below are the steps you have to follow for redeeming the reward points earned
- Login to Axis bank net banking using your login credentials.
- Now, click on the “Account Summary”.
- Choose the option “Axis eDGE Rewards”.
- Click on the box for accepting the terms and conditions and choose “Redeem Now” for viewing your reward points.
- From the menu, select the reward from several categories and later add them to basket.
- Then click on confirm and you can redeem your reward points.
You may be interested in Credit Card PIN Activation and Safety Measures.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit card fees and charges
- An amount of Rs.750/- is charged as a joining fee.
- Annual fees charged on this card is Rs.750/-.
- Finance charges on overdue credit are 3.25% per month.
- There is no fee charged for an add-on card.
- Fee for withdrawal of cash is 2.5% of the amount of transaction which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.250/-.
- Fee for payment of cash at the branch of Axis bank is Rs.100/-.
- Fee for duplicate statement has been waived off.
- Fee for replacement of card has been waived off.
- If the total amount of outstanding balance is less than Rs.100/-, then no late payment fee will be charged. If the outstanding balance amount is between the amounts of Rs.101/- to Rs.300/-, then an amount of Rs.100/- will be charged as a late payment fee. An amount of Rs.300/- will be charged as a late payment fee of the outstanding balance amount is between the amounts of Rs.301/- to Rs.1,000/-. If the outstanding balance amount is between Rs.1,001/- to Rs.5,000/-, then an amount of Rs.500/- will be charged a late payment fee. If the outstanding balance is between the amounts of Rs.5,001/- to Rs.20,000/-, then an amount of Rs.600/- will be charged. Any outstanding balance amount beyond the amount of Rs.20,001/- will be charged with a late payment fee of Rs.700/-.
- Charges on over-limit are 3% of the amount of over-limit which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.500/-.
- Rate of interest on cash advances will be 3.25% per month.
- Fee for foreign currency transaction is 3.50% of the amount of transaction.
- Fee for outstation cheque has been waived off.
- Balance enquiry fee has also been waived off.
- There is no fee charged for hotlisting.
- Fee for cheque return is an amount of Rs.300/-.
Eligibility criteria for an Axis bank Buzz Credit card
For the application of this Axis Bank credit card, the applicant has to meet the below eligibility criteria
- Primary applicant has to belong to the age group of 18 to 70 years.
- The age of the add-on cardholder should be more than 15 years.
- The applicant can be either an Indian resident or a non-resident of India.
Moreover, the bank can change these criteria varying with time without any notice.
- PAN card or Form 60 copy.
- Application form which is duly-filled.
- Proof of income like your recent salary slips, Income Tax returns, Form 16 etc.
- Proof of identity like Driver’s license, Aadhaar card, PAN card etc.
- Applicant’s passport size photos.