Introduction: Axis Bank is one of the largest banks in India which will provide a large range of credit cards to suit the requirements of their customers through several categories like shopping, travel, lifestyle etc. The Axis Bank Flipkart Credit card is a co-branded credit card designed mainly for shopping from Flipkart and Axis Bank which will provide you with a large range of features and benefits from cashback for transactions, access to airport lounge along with benefits of the fuel.
Axis Bank Flipkart Credit card features and benefits
Quick key highlights of Axis Bank Flipkart credit card
- You will receive a welcome benefit of an amount of Rs.3,300/- and a large range of discounts on other purchases.
- You will get a cashback of 5% on all the purchases at Myntra, Flipkart and 2GUD.
- You will also receive a cashback of 4% on the purchases which are made from the partnered merchants.
- You will receive a 1.5% cashback on all the other categories.
- You will be able to get domestic visits to lounges as a complimentary every year.
- A waiver of 1% on the surcharge of fuel throughout all the fuel stations in the country.
- A discount of 20% will be provided at partnered restaurants with the credit card under the program of “Dining Delights”.
- You will receive an amount which is worth of Rs.3,300/- of joining benefits and activation benefits by making use of this credit card.
- You will be able to get a voucher worth an amount of Rs.500/- from Flipkart one you have completed your first transaction.
- You will get membership of 6 months on Gaana by making use of this credit card as a complimentary.
- By making use of your credit card, you will receive a discount of Rs.500/- on Goibibo on your hotel bookings in India for a minimum booking amount of Rs.2,000/-.
- If you make a domestic hotel booking with MakeMyTrip with an amount of Rs.2,000/-, then you will receive a discount of Rs.500/-.
- You will receive a cashback of 15% up to Rs.500/- on your first transaction at Myntra by making use of this credit card.
- A discount of 20% will be provided to new customers on Urban clap up to an amount of Rs.400/- by making use of this credit card.
You may also check the ICICI HPCL Coral Visa Credit Card Benefits.
Benefits on cashback
- You will get a cashback of 5% on Flipkart, 2GUD, Flipkart.
- A cashback of 4% will be provided to you on all the partnered merchants.
- A cashback of 1.5% on all other categories.
Benefits of travel
By making use of your Axis Bank Flipkart Credit card, you will receive 4 complimentary visits at domestic airports in one year.
Benefits on fuel
- You will get a waiver of 1% on a surcharge of fuel with by using your credit card at all the fuel stations throughout India.
- This offer will be valid only for the transactions between the amounts of Rs.400/- and Rs.4,000/-.
- The GST which will be charged on the surcharge of fuel is non-refundable.
Benefits on Dining
- By making use of this credit card, you will receive a 20% discount at partnered restaurants under the Axis bank program of “Dining delights”.
- For getting the list of restaurants, it is always suggested to visit the official website of Axis Bank.
Benefits on EMI
- This credit card allows you to convert all your purchases into EMIs with the low rates of interest and a large range of tenure ranges.
- Only the purchases which are ranging to a minimum amount of Rs.2,500/- can be converted into EMI using your credit card.
Limit on Axis Bank Flipkart credit card
The credit limit on this card is completely decided by the Axis bank. The bank will take into consideration multiple factors before providing you with a credit limit like your income, credit score and credit report. It will also check your repayment habits on your past and existing loans.
Axis Bank Flipkart Credit card latest offers
- You will receive a discount of an amount of Rs.600/- on the purchases made on FirstCry.
- By making use of your credit card, you will receive a discount of 20% on the first order on Zomato.
- You can make the most use of your card with a discount of 25% on the first purchase at PharmEasy.
- You will receive a 28% flat discount on the purchases made at all the stores of Talisman.
- You will enjoy a discount of 25% on all the purchases made at Book a flower.
- You will be able to get a discount of an amount of Rs.100/- on all your bus bookings on Travelyaari.
- A discount of 20% will be provided to you on all the purchases made on BigBasket.
- You will be able to enjoy a 10% discount on products of Pharma at Apollo Pharmacy.
You may also like the ICICI Bank Ferrari Platinum Credit Card Benefits.
Axis Bank Flipkart Credit card fees and charges
- A joining fee of Rs.500/- will be charged.
- Fee for replacement of card is waived off.
- There is no annual fee charged on the add-on card.
- Fee for cheque return or dishonour is 2% of the amount of payment which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.450/-.
- An annual fee of an amount Rs.500/- will be charged from the second year onwards.
- Fee for charge slip retrieval or copy request is waived off.
- Fee for withdrawal of cash is 2.5% of the cash amount which would be subjected to a minimum of Rs.250/-.
- Fee for the outstation cheque is waived off.
- Penalty on over-limit is 3% of the amount of over-limit amount which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.500/-.
- Joining fee charged on the add-on card is an amount of Rs.100/-.
- Fee for late payment if the total due amount is up to Rs.100/- is Nil. If the outstanding balance amount is between Rs.101/- to Rs.300/-, then a late payment fee of Rs.100/- will be charged. A late payment fee of Rs.300/- will be charged if the outstanding balance amount is between the amounts of Rs.301/- to Rs.1,000/-. If the outstanding balance is between Rs.1,001/- to Rs.5,000/-, then an amount of Rs.500/- will be charged. An amount of Rs.600/- will be charged if the outstanding balance amount is between Rs.5,001/- to Rs.20,000/-. Any outstanding payment due more than Rs.20,001/- will be charged with a late payment fee of Rs.700/-.
- Fee for duplicate statement is waived off.
- Fee for cash payment is Rs.100/-.
- GST will be charged as per the Government rules.
- Finance charges are 3.49% per month.
- There are no charges on hotlisting.
- Surcharge on railway tickets purchase is as per IRCTC.
- Surcharge on transactions made on fuel is 1% of the amount of transaction.
- Charges on balance inquiry will be waived off.
- Fee for foreign currency transaction is 2.50% of the value of the transaction.
Eligibility criteria required for the application of Axis Bank Flipkart Credit card
- The age of the applicant of an add-on credit card should be 15 years or more.
- The applicant can be either a resident or non-resident of India.
- The age of the primary applicant should be between 18 to 70 years.
Required documentation for the application of Axis Bank Flipkart Credit card
The required documents to apply for this credit card are
- Income proof – salary slips, Form 16, Income Tax Returns.
- Address proof – Aadhaar card, PAN card
- Identity proof – Driver’s licence, Voter ID card.
Application process of Axis Bank Flipkart credit card
For the application of the Axis bank Flipkart Credit card, you can do it offline or online. To apply for the card offline, you will have to visit the Axis Bank branch or by getting in touch with Axis bank customer care.
By making use of the online methods, you can consider applying for a credit card by using the official website of Axis Bank. You will be redirected to a form which you have to fill with information like name, phone number, employment, income on a monthly basis and PIN code. After submitting the information, the bank will contact you and explain to you the formalities and further process.