Introduction: By making use of Axis Bank My Zone Credit card, you will be able to receive discounts on all your daily spends made by using the card. It will provide you with cash back on purchases of movie tickets, access to airport lounges as a complimentary and a waiver on fuel surcharge as well. This credit card comes with an interest of 46.78% per year and with an amount of Rs.500/- as joining fee which is waived off if you are spending more than the amount of Rs.5,000/- within the first 45 days. An amount of Rs.500/- will be charged as an annual fee from the second year of card issuance.
A step by step guide to Axis Bank My Zone Credit card
Quick key highlights of Axis Bank My Zone Credit card
- This credit card meets the requirements of people who are searching for a credit card with lifestyle benefits.
- You will be able to receive accelerated reward points when you are using the credit card for dining and shopping at the time of weekends.
- The annual fee for the first year which is of amount Rs.500/- is waived off on spends of amount Rs.5,000/- within 45 days of the issuance of the card.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit card lifestyle benefits
You will receive a bunch of 100 reward points and these will be credited to your account when the credit card is used for making online shopping for the very first time.
Reward points program
- For each amount of Rs.200/- spent using this credit card, you will be able to receive 4 to 40 points.
- You will also receive 10X more reward points on the spends made on weekends especially for dining at selected restaurants and hotels.
- You will be able to receive 5X reward points on shopping at partner stores mainly on weekends.
- Reward points which you have earned can be redeemed for 500 plus offers and rewards listed in the catalogue of Axis eDGE Loyalty Rewards.
Free visits to lounges
The users of Axis Bank My Zone credit card will be able to enjoy four visits to participating airport lounges in India as a complimentary.
You may also like the HDFC Corporate Credit Card Benefits, Fees.
Cashback provided on movie ticket bookings
Bookings made on movie tickets by making use of this credit card will make you eligible for a discount of 25% on the complete amount of the booking. This offer will be valid across the week for both online bookings and offline bookings which are made by using the credit card.
This credit card is a chip card which is EMV certified and is protected by the chip as well as PIN. The inbuilt chip will enable transactions to be more secure than a magnetic strip card. This will reduce the risks of counterfeit and skimming fraud.
A waiver on fuel surcharge
You will be able to receive a 1% waiver on the fuel surcharge for transactions made on fuel at all the fuel stations throughout India. This waiver will be valid on the credit card transactions between the amounts of Rs.400/- to Rs. 4,000/-. The maximum waiver on fuel surcharge will be capped at an amount of Rs.400/- per billing cycle.
Privileges on dining
Under the programme of “Dining Delights” of Axis bank, you will be able to enjoy at least a 15% discount on bills made on dining at selected restaurants in India.
Conversion of purchases into EMI
Any purchase more than the amount of Rs.2,500/- made by using this card can be converted into EMIs by getting in touch with the bank. You have the option of making a repayment of the amount in tenures of 6,9,12, 18 and 24 months.
Fees and charges on Axis Bank My Zone Credit card
- An amount of Rs.500/- will be charged as a joining fee. This fee will be waived off if you spend an amount of Rs.5,000 within 45 days of the issuance of the card.
- An annual fee of an amount Rs.500/- will be charged from the second year onwards.
- Finance charges on this credit card would be 3.90% per month.
- Fee for cash withdrawal is 2.5% of the amount of transaction which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.250/-.
- There is no fee charged for an add-on card.
- Fee for late payment depends on the outstanding balance amount. If the outstanding balance amount is up to an amount of Rs.100/-, then there would be no late payment fee charged. If the outstanding balance amount is between Rs.101/- to Rs.300/-, then an amount of Rs.100/- will be charged as the late payment fee. An amount of Rs.300/- will be charged as a late payment fee if the outstanding balance amount is between Rs.301/- to Rs.1,000/-. An amount of Rs.500/- will be charged as a late payment fee if the outstanding balance amount is between the amounts of Rs.1,001/- to Rs.5,000/-. If the outstanding balance amount is between Rs.5,001/- to Rs.20,000/-, then an amount of Rs.600 will be charged a late payment fee. A penalty of Rs.700/- will be charged for any amount more than Rs.20.001/-
- Fee for over-limit would be 3% of the amount of over-limit which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.500/-.
- Fee for payment of cash would be an amount of Rs.100/-.
- There will be no fee charged for a duplicate statement.
- Fee for cheque return or auto-debit reversal would be an amount of Rs.300/-.
- Charges made on foreign currency transactions are 3.5% of the transaction value.
Eligibility Criteria for the application of Axis Bank My Zone Credit card
- Primary cardholder should belong to the age group of 18 to 70 years.
- For add-on cards, the applicant should be of minimum of 15 years of age.
- The applicant can be an Indian resident on a Non-resident Indian.
Required documentation for the application of Axis Bank My Zone Credit card
- You will have to submit a copy of your PAN card or Form 60, Colour photos,
- Proof of income has to be submitted in the form of Form 16, Latest salary slips or Copies of Income Tax returns.
- Identity proof has to be submitted like Passport, Aadhaar card, Driver’s licence.
- Proof of residence has to be submitted like the copy of your passport, utility bills like electricity bill or phone bill, ration card etc.
- For more informatio on availing this card, visit nearest Axis Bank branch.