Hello freinds, we are here with Axis Neo Credit Card benefits and features. Axis bank has launched a credit card mainly aiming at people who love online shopping. Axis bank New credit card will come with a bunch of welcome gifts along with other types of benefits which users will be able to enjoy. This is a credit card which is enabled with PIN and chip which will make sure that the usage is secure and keeps the card safe from any kind of fraudulent activities.
A guide to Axis Bank Neo Credit card benefits, features
This credit card was introduced by Axis bank for the people who make the most of their purchases online. If you have this credit card with you, you will be able to receive various offers, benefits on cashback and reward points from top shopping portals like Flipkart, Amazon, BookMyShow, Myntra etc.
Quick Key highlights of Axis Bank Neo Credit card
This card provides a large number of offers, privileges and benefits. By making use of this card, you will receive benefits like
- Cashback offers, offers on entertainment, gift vouchers and cashback offers.
- The facility of EMI is provided on this credit card which will include No-cost EMIs on certain products.
- Insurance for lost card liability is provided.
- This card provides a wide range of benefits on lifestyle throughout several categories like movies, dining and shopping.
Axis Bank Neo Credit card lifestyle Benefits
- You will be able to receive excellent benefits on dining at partnering restaurants of Axis bank which comes under Axis Bank Dining Delights program.
- You will be able to receive a gift voucher from Jabong.
- This credit card will provide you with movie vouchers.
- You will be able to receive two reward points for each amount of Rs.200/- spent by making use of this Neo credit card under the eDGE Loyalty Program.
- Redemption of reward points can be done from an exclusive gifts catalogue on the official website of Axis Bank.
Transactions made secure
This Neo credit card will include an EMV chip embedded in it to make your online purchases or transactions more secure.
You may also like the HSBC Cashback Credit Card Benefits.
Liability of lost card
- Axis bank provides zero lost card liability insurance to the cardholders of Neo Credit card.
- If the card is lost, you must report it to the customer care service immediately and all the transactions made using the card will be protected after the report is done.
Facility of EMI
- You will have an opportunity to convert the purchases of high value into EMIs.
- EMI tenures will range between 6 months to 24 months.
- Any purchase which has an amount of Rs.2.500/- or more can be converted into EMIs.
Privileges on dining
You will be able to enjoy a discount of 15% on the bills of dining at partner restaurants which are located throughout India.
Limit on Axis Bank Neo Credit card
The credit limit on Axis bank Neo Credit card is provided at the bank. The credit limit provided to the cardholder is dependent on a large number of factors which will include the credit history, credit score, credit report along with your previous and ongoing debts.
Latest offers provided by Axis Bank Neo Credit card
Offers on Shopping
- When you shop at myntra.com, you will receive a discount of 10% on a minimum amount of purchase of Rs.500/-.
- You will receive a discount of up to 20% on purchases which are above the amount of Rs.1,000/- made at BigBasket.
- You will receive options of EMI on a large number of products which are made from Reliance Digital, Croma and Snapdeal.
- You will be able to receive a cashback of 100% on transactions made on mobile recharge on the app or website of Freecharge.
- You will receive a discount of 10% on every purchase with a minimum amount of Rs.500/- made on the official website of Myntra.
Offers on Movies
If you book movie tickets at BookMyShow, you will receive a discount of 10% with monthly benefits offered up to an amount of Rs.50/-.
Offers on travel
- You can choose to make EMI payments for bookings made on travel at Goibibo and Yatra.
- You can receive a discount up to an amount of Rs.800/- on your first international and domestic flight bookings made at the official website of EasyMyTrip.
Redemption of reward points earned on Axis Bank Neo Credit card
The reward points which you earned using your Neo credit card has a validity of three years after which it will expire automatically. It is always suggested to check the reward points on a regular basis earned to redeem it.
You should also check the Credit Card Usage Tips for Beginners.
Below are the steps for the redemption of reward points
- Login into Axis Bank Net banking.
- Choose “Account Summary”.
- Click on the option of “Axis eDGE Rewards”.
- Check the box which asks you to accept the terms and conditions.
- Now click on the option “Redeem Now” to have a view of your rewards.
- From the drop-down, select the category of reward and then add them.
- Once you are done, click on “confirm” and then the redemption will be complete.
Axis Bank Neo Credit card Fees and charges
- The joining fees charged on this credit card is an amount of Rs.250/-. This fee will be waived off if an amount of Rs.2,500/- is spent using this credit card within 45 days of card issuance.
- An amount of Rs.250/- will be charged as an annual fee.
- There will be no fee charged on add-on cards.
- The fee for cash withdrawal is 2.5% of the amount of transaction which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.250/-.
- The fee for duplicate statement is waived off.
- Fee for cash payment at the branch is an amount of Rs.100/-.
- Fee for replacement of card is waived off.
- Late payment fee will be charged as per the amount of outstanding balance. If the outstanding balance is up to an amount of Rs.100/-, then there would be no charge. An amount of Rs.100/- will be charged if the outstanding balance amount is between Rs.101/- to Rs.300/-. If the outstanding balance is between the amounts of Rs.301/- to Rs.1000/-, then a late payment fee would be Rs.300/-. For the outstanding balance amount ranging between the amounts of Rs.1,001/- to Rs.5,000, the late payment fee would be an amount of Rs.500/-. An amount of Rs.600/- will be charged as a late payment fee if the outstanding balance amount is between Rs.5,001/- to Rs.20,000/-. An amount of Rs.700/- will be charged as a late payment fee if the amount of outstanding balance amount is above Rs.20,000/-.
- Charge on over-limit would be 3% of the amount of over-limit which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.500/-.
- Fee for foreign currency transaction is 3.5% of the amount of transaction.
- Rate of interest on cash advances will be 3.5% per month.
- Fee for balance inquiry is waived off.
- Fee for the outstation cheque is waived off.
- Fee for cheque return is an amount of Rs.300/-.
- There would be no fee for hotlisting.
For the application of a Neo Credit card, the following eligibility criteria has to be met:
- Primary cardholder should belong to the age group of 18 to 70 years.
- Add-on cardholder should have age above 15 years.
- The applicant can be either a citizen of India or a Non-resident of India.
Required documentation for the application of Axis Bank Neo Credit card
- Duly-filled application form.
- PAN card or Form 60 copy.
- As a proof of identity, you can submit Aadhaar card, driving license, PAN card etc.
- As a proof of income, you can consider submitting your recent salary slips, Copy of Income Tax Returns, Form 16 etc.
- As a proof of residence, you should submit a ration card, passport, Aadhaar card, electricity bill etc.
- You should also submit a passport size photograph.
Bank might also ask for a few additional documents when you are applying for the card.