Introduction: Axis bank is one Axis bank Youth Debit card of the banks which will understand the requirements of today’s world tech savvy and fast generation of the internet. They are not only used for short messages but can also get fast cash. Searching for cash in the wallet and making your family members happy to receive some additional pocket money is completely out of date or fashion these days. Therefore, this card is designed mainly for the sake of present-day youngsters. Axis bank will provide Youth debit cards mainly for the customers whose age is between 18 to 25 years. This debit card will come with a bunch of lucrative features and excellent benefits which will make it important for its young customers to have it.
You may also check the Credit Card Balance Transfer Tips in India.
Axis bank Youth Debit card features and benefits
- This debit card will provide excellent discounts and also hot deals which will reach the needs of the youngsters in a perfect way.
- These debit cardholders will be provided with a mobile application which will act as an assistant to them for the management of money in their account. This will help them from being fully broke as they will have a good idea of the funds which are available on their account.
- This debit card will mostly tie up with well-known restaurants, shopping stores, hotels, resorts and many more. This will enable the debit cardholders to happily enjoy the excellent discounts and good offers from time to time. If you make all your purchases with your Youth Debit card, then you will be able to use these offers and get to enjoy all the attractive discounts.
- Cardholders will be able to generate their Youth Debit Card PIN on their own by paying a visit to the Axis bank branch nearest to their locality or by getting in touch with the executives of Axis Bank. This will make sure that there is improved security and convenience.
- Customers will be able to design their debit card as per their taste and preference, by selecting from the images which are provided in the gallery. They will also be able to select, for this purpose, the images which are uploaded to Facebook by making use of the mobile application of Axis bank.
- The feature of the card known as “OMG” is the one which will enable you to pull out money from your parents’ bank account.
- If anyone of your family members or friends want to transfer funds to your bank account, they will just have to get to know your phone number and this will be enough to carry out a transaction to your account.
- You will be able to make use of the YOUth app for recharging your prepaid mobile phone.
- When your card is lost, you will be insured completely against all unauthorized or fraudulent transactions and losing funds. You will be required to intimate the bank about the loss of card within 24 hours of the incident.
- The fee for issuance of card and annual fee charged on this debit card is an amount of Rs.400/- each with extra taxes.
- The most unique feature given along with this debit card is that all the goods which are consumer durable, which have been purchased by making use of this debit card, are insured against dangers like natural calamities, fire, housebreaking and burglary. You will be provided with a lost card liability and purchase protection up to an amount of Rs.40,000/-.
Eligibility Criteria required to apply for this Axis Bank Youth Debit card
The applicant of this debit card should belong to the age group of 18 to 25 years.
Required documentation for the application of Axis Bank Youth Debit card
Below are the documents which are required to get this Axis Bank Youth Debit card
- Valid Identity proof like your PAN card, Aadhaar card, Passport.
- Valid proof of age like your birth certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
- Application form which is filled duly.