Introduction: The Bajaj Finserv Platinum Classic SuperCard is a co-branded card which is provided jointly by RBL Bank and Bajaj Finserv which is a non-banking financial company.
This card is considered to be a super card as it claims to provide you with more than what a normal credit card offers you. Apart from acting as a debt instrument for its cardholders, this credit card also offers loans on emergency, interest-free withdrawal of cash and No EMI Finance options.
Bajaj Finserv Platinum Classic SuperCard benefits, features
This credit card has the feature of state-of-the-art contactless technology which will enable faster transactions and avoids the requirement of providing a PIN and is also equipped with EMV chip which is PIN-based for making your transactions more secure.
Interest-Free cash withdrawals at ATM
This credit card lets you withdraw funds from the credit limit which is available across all the ATMs present in India. There is no fee charged for the withdrawal but you will be charged with a 2% withdrawal fee based on the amount withdrawn. There will be 50 days of interest-free period on the credit card which follows with an interest which will be charged on the amount which is unpaid. The limit for cash withdrawal will completely depend on the policies of the bank and the same will be explained to the applicant while he/she is applying for the card.
The facility of the emergency loan will allow you to get an instant loan based on your credit limit. You can request the bank for such a facility for one time a year. Once the loan is approved, your credit limit will be converted to loan amount with a tenure of three months. You will not have any interest charges for the complete three months but a flat 2.5% of processing fee will be charged. The bank will always have a right to take a decision on the eligible loan amount which may sometimes change from the credit limit.
EMI Finance option
If you are buying electronic goods, durables and furniture at partnered stores of Bajaj Finserv, you can make your bill payments in an easy way on monthly instalments at 0% interest rate.
You may also check the Kotak PVR Gold Card Benefits.
A Waiver on fuel surcharge
You can consider using your SuperCard for paying your fuel transactions and then become eligible for a waiver on a surcharge of fuel which would be up to an amount of Rs.100/- per month. The amount of the surcharge will be credited to your account in the next month of the transaction if you purchase fuel of value between the amounts of Rs.500/- to Rs.4,000/-.
For each amount of Rs.100/- spent using your credit card, you will receive one reward point. If you are buying electronic gadgets and home appliances at partner stores of Bajaj Finserv, you will receive 5X more rewards that are for each amount of Rs.100/- spent, you will be able to get 5 reward points.
The reward points which you have earned can be redeemed for a large range of gift vouchers, stays at the hotel, flight tickets and others. You can also consider redeeming them on the official website of RBL bank.
Discounts offered on spends made on the dining
You will be able to receive a discount of 5% on all the spends made on dining by exchanging 20 reward points.
If you are spending an amount of Rs.10,000/- on a monthly basis, you will get 1000 reward points as a milestone bonus. If you are spending an amount of Rs.25,000/-, you will receive 1,500 reward points, you will receive 2,500 reward points for spending an amount of Rs.40,000 and for spending an amount of Rs.50,000/-, you will receive 3,500 reward points.
As a welcome offer, cardholders will be able to get 2,000 reward points if they are spending an amount of Rs.2,000/- within the first 60 days of card issuance. They should also make the payment of joining fee for being eligible for this welcome gift.
You may be interested in HDFC Card Balance Transafer Benefits.
This credit card promises to give annual saving up to an amount of Rs.2,000/- and extra savings through a personal loan, withdrawals of cash and options of easy EMI which come with zero rates of interest.
This credit card comes with a feature of “InControl” which will allow the users to control the usage of the card by using the mobile app. This card has an in-built EMV chip which is PIN-based and this is the one which makes your transaction more secure.
Even the online transactions will be secure with an extra layer of authentication of a one-time password which will be sent to your registered contact number or email.
Moreover, this credit card is covered under “Zero fraud liability” which enables the customer to be at peace when the credit card is stolen or lost. Anyways, the same information has to be given to the customer service of the bank at the earliest.
Privileges of MasterCard
Platinum Classic SuperCard which is powered by MasterCard will provide you with special benefits which include a discount of 25% on charges made on shopping for online purchases and offers on dining at leading restaurants across the world and discounts will be provided on travel which you plan to the most exotic locations.
cardholders will be eligible for one golf lesson each month and you will get three golf rounds as a complimentary in one year. Moreover, they will receive a discount of 50% on the green fee. They will also receive access to lounges in almost six airports. They will also be eligible for 1+1 movie tickets offer on BookMyShow.
Bajaj Finserv Platinum Classic SuperCard fees and charges
- The joining fee charged on this credit card is Rs.499/- with added taxes.
- The annual membership fee charged on this credit card is an amount of Rs.499/- with added taxes.
- There are no fees charged on the Add-on card.
- Rate of interest charged on retail purchases and cash is up to 3.5% per month which would be summed up to 42% per year.
- The fee for late payment charges is 15% of the total due amount which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs. 350/- and a maximum amount of Rs.1,000/-.
- The penalty of over-limit is an amount of Rs.600/-.
Bajaj Finserv Platinum Classic SuperCard other fees and charges
- Fee for cash advance transaction is 2.5% of the amount of cash which would be subjected to a minimum of Rs.300/-
- Fee for call-a-draft is 2.5% of the amount of draft which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.300/-.
- Fee for card replacement for lost or stolen or torn cards is an amount of Rs.200/-.
- Surcharge on cancelling and booking railway tickets is 1.8% of the amount of ticket with added service tax by IRCTC.
- A fuel surcharge of 1% is charged based on the value of transaction which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.10/-.
- Charges for payment of credit card bill using cash at branches of RBL or Bajaj FInserv is an amount of Rs.100/- per transaction.
- Fee for foreign currency transaction is 3.50% of the transaction amount.
- Fee for the outstation cheque is an amount of Rs.100/-.
- Fee for duplicate statement is Rs.100/-.
- Fee for charge slip retrieval or copy is Rs.100/-.
- Fee for cheque return or auto-debit dishonour is an amount of Rs.100/-.
- Only the existing customers of Bajaj Finserv Limited will be eligible for the application of Platinum Classic SuperCard.
- Individuals who are salaried or self-employed can proceed with the application of the card.
How to apply
- Go to the official website of Bajaj Finserv.
- If you are a salaried individual, go to the “Credit card” page present under the menu option “For salaried”.
- If you are an individual who is self-employed, go to the “Credit card” page listed under the menu option “Self-employed”.
- Search for the Platinum Classic SuperCard on the page and then click “Apply Now”.
- If you are having an Experia ID, you can consider signing in using your credentials.
- If you are not having an Experia ID, then you can consider clicking on “Other details”, give the details of your DOB, PAN number, Phone number or Email address which are registered with Bajaj Finserv to login.
- Once you are successfully logged in, you can continue with the application of the card by following the instructions provided.
As an alternative, you can also give a call to the customer support of Bajaj Finserv by calling their toll free helpline number or you can also consider sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information or assistance on the credit card.