The Bank of Baroda Assure Platinum Credit card is an international card which is accepted by all the ATMs located worldwide. It is a Visa affiliated card and will provide a number of rewards to the credit cardholders. This bank will provide free insurance coverage to the owners of this credit card and the annual fees will be waived off for them if they are spending a minimum amount of Rs.50,000/- by making use of their credit card. Besides this, you can also enjoy excellent benefits provided by Visa on this credit card.
Bank of Baroda Assure Platinum Credit card features and benefits
This card is acceptable internationally.
Limit for cash withdrawal
The limit for cash withdrawal provided on this credit card will be a percentage of the credit limit.
Rate of interest
The rate of interest charged on this card is 1.6% per month which would be summed up to 19.2% per annum.
The credit limit on this credit card is 80% of the fixed deposit amount.
These credit cardholders will be able to make their bill payments easily online by making use of the Insta Pay service provided by the bank.
Whenever you spend an amount of Rs.100/- using this Assure Credit card, you will be able to get one loyalty point.
By making use of this Assure Credit card, you will be able to receive a maximum of three add-on cards absolutely free.
The annual fees on this card will be waived off by the bank for the people who make their bill payments regularly and spend an amount of Rs.50,000/- per year.
You may also check the Axis Buzz Credit Card Benefits.
By using this credit card, Bank of Baroda will offer free Personal Accidental Death Coverage to this credit cardholders.
- An amount of Rs.15 lakh will be provided as insurance coverage for the deaths caused by Air accidents.
- An amount of Rs. 5 lakh is provided as coverage for other accidental deaths.
Other benefits offered
Cardholders of Assure Platinum Credit card will be able to enjoy a lot of excellent offers and privileges provided by Visa on hotel, entertainment, dining, shopping and many more.
Cardholders will be able to enjoy great deals and exclusive offers which are provided by Bank of Baroda on their credit cards. You will also get discounts on flight tickets, holidays, hotel booking and a 0% surcharge on fuel etc are few among the many benefits provided by the bank.
Eligibility criteria to apply for Bank of Baroda Assure Platinum Credit card
- For getting this credit card, you should have a minimum amount of Rs.25,000/- as fixed deposit with the Bank of Barod Bank.
- The age of the applicant should be above 18 years for being eligible to apply for this credit card.
Required documents for Bank of Baroda Assure Platinum Credit card
- As a proof of identity, you can submit your Voter ID card, Driver’s licence, Passport, PAN card.
- As a proof of address, you will have to submit the copies of utility bills like electricity bill, telephone bill, fixed-line bill, recent bank statements etc.
- Copy of FDR discharged by the applicant.
- Colour photographs have to be submitted.
Bank of Baroda Assure Platinum Credit card Fees and charges
- No joining fee will be charged on this credit card.
- An amount of Rs.500/- will be charged as an annual fee on the principal card.
- There will be no annual fees charged on the add-on card.
- There will be no late payment fee charged if the outstanding balance amount is up to Rs.500/-. Any outstanding balance between the amounts of Rs.501/- to Rs.25,000/- will be charged a late payment fee of Rs.300/-.
- Fee for withdrawal of cash at international ATMs is 3% which would be subjected to an amount of Rs.250/-.
- Fee for withdrawal of cash at domestic ATMs is 2.5% which would be subjected to a minimum of Rs.200/-.
- Fee for cheque return is 2% which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.300/-.