Introduction: Hello friends today we are here with a great information on credit cards with no annual fee in India. Credit cards belonging to India will come with many varieties of annual fees. But a few of them will provide welcome gifts which are equal or beyond the charges of sign in. Other credit cards will provide a luxury of a waiver on a fee rather than providing you with a gift at the expense of a specific amount in the year.
A step by step guide to credit cards with no annaul fee in India
We have made a research on the Credit cards with no annual fees in India and please continue reading to know more about this.
The annual fee charged on a credit card will not be a big concern to the people who spend money in an extravagant way. But for people like us saving every rupee which you can save with some amount of effort, will be considered. Here are few of the best free credit cards in India.
You may be interested in How to Check Credit Score in India.
ICICI Bank Instant Platinum credit card
You can consider applying for an ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit card as it offers you with instant credit card against the fixed deposit of you are a savings account holder of ICICI bank. You can just log in to online banking of ICICI bank and then apply for this credit card.
Annual fee charged on this Instant Platinum Credit card is an amount of Rs.199/- which will be waived off if you are spending Rs.2,000/- within 60 days of issuance of the card.
This will be best useful for credit card applicants who are applying for the first time.
Other benefits of ICICI bank Instant Platinum credit card
- You will be able to receive 3 PAYBACK points for each amount of Rs.100/- spent using the card.
- Services like Global Emergency Assistance and replacement of card are available.
- You will be able to receive a discount of Rs.100/- on movie tickets two times a month.
- You can enjoy delicious food at a minimum discount of 15% at almost 800 top restaurants present across 10 cities in India.
- A waiver of 2.5% on a surcharge of fuel can be used on transactions made on fuel and the maximum amount of fuel transaction is Rs.4,000/- and is applicable at HPCL petrol stations.
ICICI Bank Amazon Pay credit card
This credit card is a lifetime free credit card and can be best used by people who love to shop on Amazon.
You will be able to save a maximum of 5% on each and every shopping done on Amazon.
Process of application
One main disadvantage of this card is that you will not be able to apply for the credit card directly. You will get an invitation to your Amazon Mobile App and then receive an email from Amazon. Once you get this, you will be able to apply for this card.
You will get an invite on Amazon only of you already have an ICICI Credit card.
Always ensure that you are adding your existing ICICI Bank credit card to your Amazon account for receiving the invite. If you do not have an ICICI Bank credit card, then you can consider applying for an ICICI Bank Platinum Credit card which is free for lifetime.
No annual fees are charged on this card.
You may also like the Credit Card Eligibility in India.
ICICI Amazon Pay credit card other benefits
- You will receive a cashback of 5% if you are an Amazon Prime customer.
- A cashback of 3% will be provided for non-prime customers of Amazon.
- There will not be any cap on cashback and the minimum amount of transaction is Rs.3,000/-.
- A cashback of 2% will be provided when you are using it as a preferred payment method.
- A cashback of 1% will be provided on all other types of payments.
- A waiver of 1% on fuel surcharge will be provided on this Amazon credit card.
HSBC VISA Platinum credit card
This credit card is a lifetime free credit card and this would be the best if you are a person who uses credit cards for basis purposes.
No annual fee will be charged on this credit card.
Other benefits of HSBC Platinum VISA credit card
- 3 times more rewards will be provided on the categories like telecom, hotels and dining for the first year of card issuance.
- 2 reward points will be provided for each amount of Rs.150/- spent by using this credit card.
- 5 times more reward points will be earned after you cross the milestone of rs.4 lakhs per year.
- A waiver of 1% will be provided on fuel surcharge when you use this HSBC credit card for fuel transactions.
- A voucher from ClearTrip will be provided on your first transaction.
- You will receive a cashback of 10% when you make 9 transactions which sum up to Rs.10,000/- in the first 90 days of card issuance.
- You will also receive an entertainment ticket voucher which is worth an amount of Rs.2,500/- when you are spending an amount beyond Rs.5,000/- in one month.
SBI SimplyClick credit card
This credit card is considered the best to meet the needs of your online shopping. This credit card will provide you with 10X reward points on BookMyShow, Amazon, Lenskart, FoodPanda, UrbanClap, ClearTrip.
This credit card will come with an annual fee of Rs.499/-, but you will receive this waiver of the annual fee and have a free credit card. This waiver of the annual fee will be applied when you are spending an amount of Rs.1 lakh by using the card.
This credit card is the best for shopping online.
You may also check the Prepaid Credit Card Benefits.
Welcome benefits and milestone benefits
- You will receive a gift card from Amazon which is worth an amount of Rs.500/- and this is received as a joining gift.
- A voucher worth an amount of Rs.2,000/- from Cleartrip will be provided when you are crossing your online spends of Rs.1 lakh annually.
- Another voucher worth an amount of Rs.2,000/- from ClearTrip will be provided if you are spending extra Rs.1 lakh.
Other benefits of SBI SimplyClick credit card
- You will receive 10 rewards on each amount of Rs.100/- spent using the credit card at partnered brands.
- You will receive 5 rewards for each amount of Rs.100/- spent in any other online purchases.
- One reward points is equal to Re.0.20/-.
- You can receive one reward point for an amount of Rs.100/- on all the other types of spends made.
- A 1% waiver on fuel surcharge will be provided on SimplyClick Credit card of SBI.
HDFC Bank MoneyBack credit card
This Lifetime free credit card HDFC is one of the basic credit cards offered by HDFC bank. This MoneyBack card will have an annual fee of an amount of Rs.500/-, but the bank will provide lifetime free card to the people who have a bank account with it.
There will not be any annual fee for the customers of HDFC bank.
- You will be able to receive 2 rewards per each amount of Rs.150/- spent using this credit card.
- You can get 4 rewards per amount of Rs.150/- spent using this credit card for online purchases.
- A fuel surcharge waiver of 1% is provided and to avail this, your minimum transaction amount should be Rs.400/-.
- You can consider redeeming reward points for the outstanding balance.
Citibank Rewards domestic credit card
The annual fee charged on this Rewards Domestic Credit card is Rs.1,000/-.
The annual fee charged on this credit card will be waived off if your spends exceed an amount of Rs.30,000/- per year.
This credit card can be best used for shopping.
- You will be able to receive 10 reward points for each amount of Rs.125/- spent at Departmental and Apparel stores.
- You can receive 1 reward point for making spends an amount of Rs.125/- at any other place.
- You can redeem the reward points earned on this credit card at departmental stores, sites of retail shopping, travel websites or frequent flyers.
- There is no expiration date for the reward points which you earn on this card.