Introduction: Hello friends how about saving from fuel? Well, let us see fuel reward credit cards in India. With the prices which keep fluctuating, it is very much important for us to keep saving wherever and whenever possible. Most of the top banks and lenders across the country will provide fuel credit cards which help you in saving funds on all the transactions made on fuel. The annual fee of these cards will be ranging between Rs.0/- to Rs.1,000/- and the rate of interest will be between 3.35% to 3.40% per month. Other than benefits and offers on fuel transactions, these fuel cards India will also provide you with a large range of offers in other categories like dining, shopping, lifestyle and entertainment as well.
We are covering the best fuel credit cards in India which will provide maximum reward points or cashback at petrol stations. All the premium credit cards will provide a waiver on the surcharge on transactions of fuel but may not provide any additional benefits.
Below are few of the best fuel credit card India 2019 which provide extra benefits on fuel transactions. What are we waiting for? Let’s get into the details of fuel reward credit cards in India.
HDFC Bharat Credit card
If you use an HDFC Bank Bharat Credit card, you will be able to receive a waiver of 1% on the surcharge of fuel transactions along with cashback. For getting a waiver on the surcharge, you will be required to spend a minimum amount of Rs.400/- and the maximum amount of waiver would be Rs.250/- per statement cycle.
Annual fee charged on this HDFC fuel card is an amount of Rs.500/-. This will be waived off in the next year if you are spending an amount of Rs.50,000/-.
You may also like the How to Redeem Rewards on Credit Cards.
Other benefits of HDFC Bharat Credit card
- You will receive a cashback of 5% on the bookings of railway tickets via the official website of IRCTC, payments of the bill, grocery purchases and recharges.
- Adding to this, you can also enjoy a cashback of 5% for all the transactions made using PayZapp, SmartBUY, EasyEMI. A maximum cashback of an amount of Rs.150/- will be provided per month.
The main disadvantage of using this credit card is that the cashback will be capped at an amount of Rs.150/- per month. You will not be provided with any reward points if you make any other types of purchases.
CitiBank Indian Oil Credit card
You will also receive a waiver of 1% surcharge on this Indian Oil Credit card. The turbo points which you have accumulated can be redeemed for fuel, one Turbo point will be equal to Rs.1 on fuel.
Other benefits of Citibank Indian Oil Credit card
- You can receive 2 turbo points on spending an amount of Rs.150/- at supermarkets and grocery.
- You will get one Turbo point on spending Rs.150/- on other purchases.
- You will be able to save up to 15% on dinings across all the participating restaurants.
Annual fee charged on this credit card is an amount of Rs.1,000/-. This will be waived off when you are spending an amount of Rs.30,000/- per year.
Adding to this, you will be able to receive 250 Turbo points on your first purchase within 30 days of issuance of the cards.
Potential annual savings
- On fuel, you will be able to save an amount of Rs.1730/-.
- You can save up to Rs.3,249/- on the annual spends of an amount of Rs.1 lakh.
SBI Bank BPCL Credit card
The 13X rewards will be equal to 3.25% of saving. Besides this, you will also receive a waiver of 1% on fuel surcharge as well. In this way, you will also be able to save up to 4.25% on the purchases of fuel.
Annual fee of this SBI Credit card is an amount of Rs.499/-. This will be waived off in the next year when you are spending an amount of Rs.50,000/-.
Potential savings annually
- On fuel, you will be saving Rs.1,955/-.
- An amount of Rs.3,129 will be saved on annual spends of an amount of Rs.1 lakh.
- You will get 5 reward points upon spending an amount of Rs.100/- spent at groceries, dining, movies and departmental stores.
- 5 Reward points will be received when you are spending and amount of Rs.100/- on standing instructions of payments of utility bills.
- One reward point will be provided upon spending an amount of Rs.100/- spent on non-fuel purchases like retail.
- You can apply for this credit card online and receive a voucher worth an amount of Rs.250/- from BookMyShow.
- You will receive bonus reward points of 2000 on activation.
This credit card will be best suitable if you are refilling fuel at BPCL fuel outlets, spends made on groceries, departmental stores, payments of utility bills and movies.
ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Amex Credit card
This credit card will provide you with a maximum cashback of Rs.100/- per month. You will receive a 1% waiver on fuel surcharge too. Besides this, you will also receive 6 PAYBACK points on spending an amount of Rs.100/- on fuel transactions at HPCL pumps.
In this manner, you will be able to make 5% savings on your spends made on fuel purchases +1 % waiver on surcharge + payback of 1.5% will be equal to savings of total 5%.
When you are making payments with your card, it should be swiped on swipe machines of ICICI merchant services.
Annual fee of an amount of Rs.199/- will be charged and this annual fee will be waived off upon spending an amount of Rs.50,000/- in the first year.
You can also check the Loans for Bad Credit People.
- You will be able to save an amount of Rs.2,350 just on fuel.
- If you spend an amount of Rs.1 lakh annually, then you will save an amount of Rs.2,819/-.
Other types of benefits
- On all the other retail purchases, you will receive 2 PAYBACK points.
- You will receive a discount of Rs.100/- on purchasing movie tickets at BookMyShow, for twice in a month.
- You will receive savings of a minimum of 15% at more than 800 restaurants across cities present in India.
The major disadvantage of this credit card is that all the benefits like reward points, cashback and waiver on fuel surcharge will be applicable only at petrol stations of HPCL.
ICICI HPCL Coral VISA/ MasterCard/Platinum Credit card
Platinum, VISA and MasterCard are the three variants of this ICICI HPCL Coral Credit card.
This credit card will provide only a cashback of 2.5% and a waiver on fuel surcharge of 1% on purchases made on fuel at HPCL petrol stations. You will not receive any extra PAYBACK points on fuel purchases like Amex Variant.
If you have a plan to apply for this ICICI Bank HPCL Coral credit card, then it is always suggested to choose Amex Variant.
An amount of Rs.199/- will be charged as an annual fee on this HPCL Credit card. This fee will be waived off in the coming year if you are spending an amount of Rs.50,000 in a year.
Annual savings of fuel reward credit cards in india
- You will be able to save an amount of Rs.1,660/- just on fuel.
- An amount of Rs.2,129/- can be saved on annual spends of an amount of Rs.1 lakh.
Other benefits of ICICI HPCL Credit card
- You will receive two PAYBACK points on all the other types of retail purchases besides fuel.
- You can receive a discount of Rs.100/- on purchasing BookMyShow tickets two times per month.
- A discount of 15% will be provided on dining at almost 800 restaurants in India.
SBI SimplySave Credit card
This credit card cannot be considered as a fuel credit card but this is the one which will provide regular rewards on the spends made on fuel.
You will be able to receive 1 reward point upon spending an amount of Rs.100/- on transactions of fuel. Apart from these reward points, you will also get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% if the transaction amount is between the amounts of Rs.500/- to Rs.3,000/-.
An amount of Rs.499/- will be charged as the annual fee and if you are spending an amount of one lakh in a year, your next year annual fee will be waived off.
- You can save an amount of Rs.575/- solely on fuel.
- An amount of Rs.2,424 can be saved on annual spends of Rs.1 lakh.
Other benefits on SBI SimplySave Credit card
- You will be able to get 10 reward points on spending an amount of Rs.100/- on movies, dining, grocery and departmental stores.
- You will receive one reward point for other types of spends or purchases.
- You can receive a cashback of an amount of Rs.100/- on your first cash withdrawal ATM within 30 days of approval of credit card.
SBI SimplyClick Credit card
Just like Simply Save, this credit card will provide you with regular rewards on spends made on fuel.
You will receive one reward point for each amount of Rs.100/- spent using this credit card. Apart from this, you will also receive a 1% waiver on fuel surcharge if the amount of transaction is between Rs.500/- to Rs.3,000/-.
SimplyClick credit card is the best one to use for online purchases, mainly on exclusive partnered sites. If you are a person who makes many purchases online along with fuel transactions, this credit card will be the best one for you.
Rs.499/- is charged as an annual fee on this credit card. If you are spending an amount of Rs.1 lakh, then the next year fee will be waived off.
- You will save Rs.575/- just on fuel transactions.
- An amount of Rs.1,749 can be saved on annual spends of Rs.1 lakh.
Other benefits of SBI SimplyClick Credit card
- You will receive 10 times more reward points on spends made online with partners like BookMyShow, Amazon, Lenskart, UrbanClap, FoodPanda, Cleatrip.
- You can get 5 times more rewards on all the other types of spends made online.
- One reward point can be collected per an amount of Rs.100/- on all the other purchases.
- You will receive a gift card worth an amount of Rs.100/- on joining from Amazon.
- An e-voucher from Cleartrip which is worth an amount of Rs.2,000/- can be received if you are spending an amount of Rs.1 lakh annually.
- Extra voucher worth an amount of Rs.2,000/- will be offered by Cleartrip of your annual spends reach the amount of Rs.2 lakhs. That’s all folks abour fuel reward credit cards in India.
You may be inteested in Organic Farming Advantages, Disadvantages.