Introduction: HDFC Bank Corporate Platinum Credit card will not give you monthly bills. It will provide you with analytics on detail, details of cost allocation and reports on your expended. You will also receive MIS reports on your spends any time from the online profile of HDFC Bank. You will be able to save money on corporate transactions made on flight tickets, accommodation at a hotel and other types of services which are related to your business.
Quick Key Highlights of HDFC Bank Corporate Platinum Credit card
- You will have 24/7 availability of MIS.
- You will also be able to get all your spending analysis based on the category.
- You will also be able to receive reports on your expenses.
- For each amount of Rs.150/- spent by using this credit card, three reward points can be earned.
- 10X more accelerated reward points on the expenses made at merchant partners.
- Surcharge on fuel transactions is waived off completely.
- You will receive access to airport lounges.
HDFC Bank Corporate Platinum Credit card benefits and features
- You will be able to get up to 60 MIS reports for better decisions to be made on the business.
- Apart from this, you will also receive expense reports on your activities of the credit card.
- The HDFC Bank will also give you the allocation of cost and analysis.
- The corporate companies get a good amount of savings with negotiations which are made with restaurants, airlines and leading hotel chains.
- By making use of Management Information System, there will be a decrease in paperwork which will simplify reconciliation and other works.
Reward point benefits
- For every amount of Rs.150/- spent by making use of this credit card, you will be able to receive 3 reward points.
- These reward points which you have earned will be subjected to a maximum number of 6,000 per statement cycle.
- You can also consider redeeming these reward points against AirMiles as well.
Benefits of lounge access
By making use of this Corporate Platinum Credit card, you can consider visiting up to 8 airport lounges in India per year and this is offered as a complimentary.
Benefits on fuel
- A waiver of 1% on fuel surcharge is offered on all purchases of fuel which range between the amounts of Rs.400/- to Rs.5,000/-.
- This specific waiver will be applicable to all the petrol stations present across the country.
Benefits of insurance
- By making use of this credit card, the HDFC bank will provide you with an air accident insurance cover which is worth an amount of Rs.1 crore.
- For any accidental death which occurred while travelling through road or rail, the insurance coverage provided is worth an amount of Rs. 3 Lakh.
You may also like the Bajaj Finserv Plantinum SuperCard Benefits.
Limit on HDFC Bank Corporate Platinum Credit card
The credit limit of this Corporate Credit card will be decided by the HDFC bank along with the corporate or business company. Anyways, the basic factors for the credit limit will still be considered like your credit score, credit report and your repayment habits in your past and any existing loans.
HDFC Bank Corporate Platinum Credit card latest offers
- If you pay a visit to Titan Store, you will receive a 5% cashback on the transactions of Rs.5,000/- or more if you pay by making use of this credit card.
- You will be able to make the most of your purchases while shopping with a discount of 10% for a minimum amount of Rs.5,000/- on the official website or app of Myntra.
- You will be able to enjoy a 20% discount on bookings made on Zoomcar by using the promo code ALHDFC.
- You will be able to receive an instant discount of an amount of Rs.500/- on shopping at Ajio by using the code AJIOHDFC500/.
- You will receive a discount of Rs.500/- on the purchases made at Lenskart if your minimum amount of purchase is Rs.3,000/-.
HDFC Bank Corporate Platinum Credit card reward points
This credit card which is provided by HDFC Bank will offer benefits on reward points to its cardholders. Below are the benefits on reward points which are offered by the card
- The HDFC bank will reward you with 3 reward points for each amount of Rs.150/- spent using the credit card.
- These reward points can be redeemed for purchases on the exclusive catalogue of HDFC rewards.
- You will also be able to redeem reward points against AirMiles. One reward point will be equal to one AirMile.
- The reward points which you earn by using this credit card will be valid for two years after the accumulation date.
Redeeming reward points earned by using HDFC Bank Corporate Platinum Credit card
You will be able to redeem reward points both offline and online.
If you want to redeem reward points offline, consider downloading the rewards redemption form from the official website of HDFC Bank. You will be required to fill all the details and then send the form to the below address
HDFC Bank Cards Division,
Post Box No. 8654,
Chennai – 600041.
If you want to redeem reward points online, you will be required to follow the below steps
- Log in to your HDFC Net banking account by entering all your credentials.
- Click “Credit card”.
- The card has to be registered and then click on “Redeem reward points” and choose “Continue”.
- Now you will be redirected to the page of rewards redemption.
- Click “Redeem reward points”.
- Once you are done with that, select the points range to check several products.
- You can consider choosing the items and add them to the card accordingly.
- For checking the products you have selected, click on “view your shopping cart”.
- Now, read and accept the terms and conditions by checking the box.
- Click “redeem”. You will be provided with a redemption order number which you have to note down for any references in future.
You can also check the ICICI Coral American Express Credit Card Benefits.
HDFC Bank Corporate Platinum Credit card Fees and charges
- No annual fee is charged on this card.
- No fee is charged for an additional card.
- There will be 50 days of the interest-free period offered on the card.
- The minimum amount of repayment is 5% of the outstanding balance amount which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.200/-.
- Charges which are made on revolving credit is 3.49% per month.
- If the outstanding balance amount is up to an amount of Rs.100/-, no penalty will be charged. If the outstanding statement balance is between Rs.101/- to Rs.500/-, then an amount of Rs.100/- is charged as a penalty. An amount of Rs.500/- is charged as a late payment penalty if the outstanding balance amount is between Rs.501/- to Rs.5,000/-. An amount of Rs.600/- will be charged as a penalty if the outstanding balance is between the amounts of Rs.5,001/- to Rs.10,000/-. If the statement balance is between the amounts of Rs.10,001 to Rs.25,000/-, then Rs.800/- is charged as a late payment fee. Any outstanding statement balance which is more than Rs.25,001/- will be charged with a penalty amount of Rs.950/-.
- Limit of cash advance is 40% of the credit limit when it is under corporate liability and 30% of the credit limit when it is under Individual liability.
- Charges on the cash advance are 2.5% of the withdrawn amount which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.500/-.
- Charges made on an over-limit account is 2.5% of the amount of over-limit which would be subjected to a minimum of Rs.500/-.
- Charges on payment return are 2% of the amount of payment subject to a minimum amount of Rs.450/-.
- Processing charges for a balance transfer is 1% of the amount of balance transfer which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.250/-.
- Fee for the processing of cash is Rs.250/-.
- Fee for charge slip retrieval is an amount of Rs.125/- per charge slip.
- Processing charges of the outstation cheque is Rs.25/- if the cheque value is up to an amount of Rs.5,000/- and Rs.50/- if the cheque value is more than the amount of Rs.5,000/-.
- Fee for the redemption of rewards is an amount of Rs.99/- per redemption request.
- Fee for transactions made in foreign currency is 2.5%.
- Fee for purchase of railway ticket is 1.8% of the amount of transactions with an added GST.
- Charges made for re-issue of a lost or stolen or damaged card is an amount of Rs.100/-.
Eligibility criteria required for the application of HDFC Bank Corporate Platinum Credit card
- The primary cardholder should be a self-employed individual.
- The applicant has to belong to the age group of 21 to 65 years.
- The applicant can be either a resident or non-resident Indian.
- The add-on cardholder should have a minimum age of 15 years.
- If the primary applicant is an individual who is salaried, then they should belong to the age group of 21 to 60 years.
Required documentation for the application of HDFC Bank Corporate Credit card
- Application form which is duly filled.
- Photocopy of PAN card or Form 60.
- Proof of address should include passport, aadhaar card or a copy of any of your utility bills.
- Income proof should be your Form 16 or latest payslips or Income Tax Returns.
- 2 passport-sized photos.
- Proof of identity should consist of PAN card, driver’s licence or Aadhaar card.
- For more information of this card, visit nearest HDFC Bank.