Introduction: The HDFC EasyEMI Credit Card will provide you with quick and easy EMI conversions and cashbacks. The membership fee for the first year is an amount of Rs.100/-.
Quick Key Highlights of HDFC Bank EasyEMI Credit card
This credit card has a good number of features like
- Auto conversion of transactions which are above the amount of Rs.10,000/- into easy EMIs of 9 months.
- There are a number of benefits of cash back for online and offline spends and purchases including wallet reload.
- You can redeem CashPoints at the SmartBuy Rewards Portal towards the bookings of travel and hotel.
- The technology of contactless payment for fast, comfortable and secure payments and this is applicable for the transactions up to an amount of Rs.2,000/-.
- More than 1,000 merchants will provide offers of EasyEMI.
EasyEMI HDFC Credit card features
The main features and benefits of the credit card are listed below
- A waiver on membership fee of the first year will be provided if the transaction amount is worth more than Rs.30,000/- is made in the starting three months.
- A waiver of the membership fee of card renewal if the amount of more than Rs.1 Lakh is spent in the first year.
- In the initial year, spends more than Rs.1 lakh in one year will get you vouchers which are worth Rs.1,000/-.
- Once you pay the membership fee, you will be able to receive 1,000 CashPoints as renewal or welcome benefit.
- A waiver on a surcharge of fuel of 1% will be provided for a minimum transaction amount of Rs.400/- which would be subjected to a cashback of Rs.250/- per statement cycle.
- Cashback of 1% on spends made offline, wallet reloads, spends on POS etc., up to an amount of Rs.750/- per month.
- A cashback of 2.5% on spends made online up to a maximum of Rs.750/- per month. This will be made on the transactions made on SmartBuy and PayZapp.
- A cashback of 5% on spends made through PayZapp and SmartBuy up to an amount of Rs.750/- per month. This will be applicable to the transaction which has a minimum amount of Rs.2,000/-.
Limit on HDFC Bank EasyEMI Credit card
HDFC Bank EasyEMI Credit Card limit will be completely handled and decided by the bank. These are several factors which are considered by the bank for taking a decision on credit limit which will be provided by an individual. Few of these factors will be credit history, credit score and annual income. The credit limit varies depending on the customer.
You may also like the Credit Card Balance Transfer Tips in India.
Fees and charges of HDFC Bank EasyEMI Credit card
- Joining fee charged on this credit card is an amount of Rs.1,000/- added with taxes. This will be waived off if the amount of Rs.30,000/- is spent in the first three months.
- Annual fee charged on this EasyEMI Credit card is an amount of Rs.1,000/- plus taxes. This fee will be waived off if an amount of Rs.1 lakh is spent in the first year.
- Finance charges will be up to a maximum of 20% per year for transactions above the amount of Rs.10,000/-.
- Fee for the cash advance is 2.5% of the amount of transaction which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.500/-.
- The over-limit penalty is 2.5% of the amount of cash subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.500/-.
- Charges for late payment will be Nil if the outstanding statement balance is below Rs.100/-. If the outstanding balance amount is between the amounts of Rs.100/- to Rs.500/-, then an amount of Rs.100/- will be charged. An amount of Rs.500/- will be charged if the outstanding balance amount is between the amounts of Rs.501/- to Rs.5,000/-. If the outstanding statement balance amount is between Rs.5,001/0 to Rs.10,000/-, then an amount of Rs.600/- will be charged a late payment fee. Late payment fee of Rs.800/- will be charged if the outstanding balance amount is between Rs.10,001/- to Rs.25,000/-. Any outstanding balance amount above Rs.25,001/- will be charged with a late payment fee of Rs.950/-.
Eligibility Criteria required for the application of HDFC Bank EasyEMI Credit Card
- Age of the applicant should be between 25 to 65 years if they are self-employed and it should be between 25 to 60 years if they are salaried.
- Gross monthly income is an amount of Rs.2.4 lakh per year in Income Tax Returns and it should be an amount of minimum Rs.20,000/- for individuals who are salaried.
Required documentation for the application of HDFC Bank EasyEMI Credit Card
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, Passport information page.
- Recent passport size photos of the applicant.
- Address proof: Driving licence, Utility Bills like a mobile phone bill, address proof, Aadhaar card etc.
- Income proof: Income Tax Returns, Latest Payslips, Form 16.
- Age proof: Voter ID Card, Birth Certificate, 10th standard certificate.
The above documents list is subjected to the requirement of the bank. You might also be required to give extra documents as per the bank requirement.
Application process for HDFC Bank EasyEMI Credit Card
You can consider applying for an HDFC Bank EasyEMI Credit card by following the steps which are provided below
- Go to the HDFC Bank Official website.
- Click “Apply Now” from the top menu.
- Click “Credit card” from the drop-down menu.
- You need to provide personal details like the first name, last name, phone number, PAN number on the next page.
- Fill the Captcha Code and check the box for the authorization of the bank and its representatives to contact you.
- Then click the “Submit” button.
Once the submission is done, one of the representatives of HDFC Bank will get in touch with you.