Introduction: Today we are into IndianOil Citi Titanium Card benefits and features. CitiBank has introduced a card which will provide roadster turbo points when you are spending with it. The Indian Oil Titanium Credit card is a Citibank Credit card which is the quickest way to earn fuel for free. You can redeem the turbo points to get free fuel and this would be a maximum of 71 litres per year. You can use these points for making new purchases and many more. If you are spending more, you will get a waiver on the annual fee.
A guide to IndianOil Citi Titanium Credit Card benefits, features
- You will be able to receive turbo points on all the purchases made and receive even more at authorized stores of IndianOil.
- You will be able to receive 4 turbo points on every amount of Rs.150/- spent on transactions of fuel at IndianOil Retail stores throughout India.
- You will be able to receive 1 turbo point on an amount of Rs.150/- when you are spending anywhere else.
- You will get 2 turbo points on an amount of Rs.150/- which you are spending on groceries and supermarkets.
- You will be able to get rewards redemption program which is flexible which will allow you for redeeming your redeem points for fuel against your purchases at almost 700 merchant stores or for gift vouchers.
- Annual fee of an amount of Rs.1,000/- will be charged and this will be applicable at the end of the membership year.
- You will also be eligible for instant loans by using your credit card.
- Any amount above Rs.2,500/- can be converted into easy EMIs.
- Citibank will provide you with easy options for payment for settling outstanding balance amounts wherein you will be able to convert the total amount into easy EMIs and then consider repaying the sum at a lower interest rate.
- You can settle the bills of your credit card with other banks by transferring them to Citibank and then consider paying the interest rate you should be now paying. You can choose a plan for the repayment of EMI, and then consider enjoying a preferred 12% per year interest rate with Citibank.
- You will be able to get services on the go with mobile, online, SMS and CitiPhone and also over the counter banking.
- You will receive email and SMS alerts for tracking the activity of your account.
- You can enjoy multiple methods of bill payments of credit card
- You can make payments of your utility bills online in a secure manner.
- You can get 24/7 assistance.
You may be interested in Prepaid Credit Card Benefits.
Below are this Citibank IndianOil card benefits
- You will be able to save over 5% on the bills of your fuel when you are refuelling at IndianOil stores.
- You can receive 4X turbo points at Citibank’s partners which include HP, Grofers, Flipkart, musafir.com, via.com, Fab Furnish and flywidus.com and many more.
- You will be able to receive points for free fuel when you are making your daily purchases.
- These turbo points will not have any expiration date.
- When you are spending a minimum amount of Rs.30,000/- by using your credit card, the annual fee will be waived off completely.
- You will be able to receive personal concierge services for making reservations on dining, sending flowers and then planning a party and more.
- You will receive assistance on travel whenever required.
- You will be able to get excellent privileges on dining and you can save up to 20% on your bills at almost 2,000 restaurants present throughout India.
- You can receive privileges on shopping and then enjoy savings at stores present in your city.
You may also like the HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Benefits.
IndianOil Citi Titanium Credit card fees and charges
The main fees and charges on this credit card are mentioned below. All the fees, interest and charges are subjected to service taxes which are applicable as notified by the Indian Government.
- Annual fee charged on this credit card is an amount of Rs.1,000/- and this will be waived off if you are spending an amount of Rs.30,000/- or more in a year.
- Rate of interest charged on this card is 3.25% per month which would be 39% per year. The dynamic interest rate will be 3.10% to 3.50%.
- Fees for replacement of credit card is Rs.100/-.
- Late payment fee would be Rs.300/- for any outstanding amount up to Rs.10,000/-. From Rs.10,001/- to Rs.25,000/-, an amount of Rs.600/- will be charged as a late payment fee. For any outstanding balance amount, more than Rs.25,000/- will be charged a late payment fee of Rs. 700/-.
- Cash advance would be 2% of the advance amount which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.300/-. An amount of $7.5 will be charged for International ATMs.
- Charge for over credit limit is 2.5% of the amount of transaction which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.500/-.
- Charges for cheque bounce or ECS is an amount of Rs.350/- per transaction.
- Fee for the request of statement beyond three months is an amount of Rs.100/-.
- Charges for transactions made on fuel is 2.5% of the transaction amount which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.10/-. If you are refuelling at IndianOil stores, this charge will be waived off.
- A surcharge of counter railway booking and cancellation is 2.5% of the amount of transaction which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.25/-.
- Charges on online railway ticket booking will be 1.8% for regular transactions and 2.8% on EMI transactions.
- Charges for the outstation cheque is an amount of Rs.50/- up to an amount of Rs.10,000/-. An amount of Rs.100/- will be charged if the cheque amount is between Rs.10,001/- to Rs.1,00,000/-. Any amount above Rs.1,00,000/- will be charged with an amount of Rs.150/-.
- An amount of Rs.100/- will be charged for payment of credit card in the form of cash at Citibank branch.
- An amount of Rs.50/- will be charged for payment of credit card at ATMs of Citibank.
- Charges for transactions made using foreign currency are 3.5% plus service taxes.
IndianOil Citi Credit card reward points redemption
- You can redeem your reward points for fuel at almost 800 participating stores. Every turbo point will be valued at an amount of Re.1/-. You will be required with a minimum of 250 points for redeeming the reward points.
- You can consider redeeming your points at online stores and retail stores instantly at an amount of Rs.0.30/- per each turbo point. For this too, you will be required with 250 points.
- For any online travel, Citibank has partnered with such websites where you will be able to redeem your reward points at an amount of Rs.0.25/- per point.
- On Air India and Jet Airways, you will be able to add air miles to your current frequent flyer miles. Every turbo point is equal to 0.75 miles you require a minimum of 100 points for redemption.
- You can consider adjusting your points against your outstanding statement balance amount at Rs.0.35/- per point. You will be required to have a minimum number of 5,000 points.
- You can consider redeeming your reward points for gift vouchers. You can select these from the Citibank Rewards Catalogue available on the official website.
- You can also consider redeeming the points at rewardsmerchandise.com