Introduction: When you are a working professional, management of both work and home equally would be quite difficult for you. Kotak Bank League Platinum Card is introduced mainly by keeping in mind the main requirements of professional and will also help you in the management of your personal finances in an easy way. By making use of this credit card, you will also be able to receive exciting cashback on the spends made on lifestyle and entertainment.
A guide to Kotak Bank League Platinum Credit card benefits
It will be very exciting as you will be able to make purchases profitable by earning cashback. You can transfer debts on credit card, also receive reward points when you are making spends on dining and entertainment, get interest-free credit period and do much more by making use of this unique credit card.
For each amount of Rs.100/- spent by making use of this credit card, you will be able to earn one reward point. The reward points will be converted to cash automatically and will be credited to your account without any additional request from you. Moreover, you can also receive up to 8X reward points for each amount of Rs.150/- spent on the credit card.
Membership of Taj Epicure
You will also be able to receive a Taj Epicure membership as a complimentary for the first year. This membership will provide you up to 10% savings on bills when you go for dining at Taj Restaurant or bar.
Vouchers from Kaya Skin Clinic
You will receive a lifetime free consultation at Kaya Skin Clinic with this credit card. Moreover, as an extra compliment, Kaya Skin Clinic Glow facial voucher which is worth an amount of Rs.2000/- will be provided to you.
You will be able to select a complimentary joining gift of your wish from plenty of options like travel vouchers and wristwatches which are designer made.
Membership of Golf club and priority access
As this credit cardholder, you will have an opportunity to select between a golf fee card which will let you play golf at almost 24 Indian Golf courses with a maximum of 50% decreased green fee or a priority pass which will provide you access to almost 600 premium airport lounges across the globe.
You may be interested in HDFC Freedom Credit Card Benefits.
The protection offered by league shield
You will be able to receive a cover of an amount of Rs.75,000/- against any fraudulent activities if the credit card is stolen for up to 7 days before you report.
Kotak Bank League Platinum Credit card benefits
- This credit card is accepted worldwide and you will be able to make credit purchases at any merchant store across the globe.
- Kotak Bank will provide assistance to you while making reservations and bookings when it comes to travelling, stay etc.
- You will have to just send an SMS and the assistance will be provided to you within 2 hours.
- Payments on EMI will be offered at no additional cost when you are making costly purchases.
- You will be able to withdraw up to a maximum of 50% of your credit card limit at zero interest from any ATM.
- You can pay somewhat less when you are using the card for travel using road and rail.
- Waivers on fuel surcharge will be provided for the transactions made on fuel ranging between the amounts of Rs.500 to Rs.3,000/-.
- A waiver of 1.8% on railway surcharges will be offered for online transactions at the official website of IRCTC and a maximum surcharge waiver of 2.5% will be provided on the tickets booked at the counters.
Eligibility criteria required for the application of Kotak Bank League Platinum Credit card
- The applicant should be an Indian resident and should belong to the age group of 21 to 65 years. The age of add-on cardholder should be above 18 years.
- The applicant has to belong to the cities of Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Navi Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Pune.
- The applicant’s annual income should be a minimum of Rs.15 lakh.
Kotak Bank League Platinum Credit card fees and charges
- An amount of Rs.499/- is charged as an annual fee and this will be waived off if the spends made on the retail are Rs.50,000/- in the first year of card issuance and also from the second year.
- Charges made on the late payment of outstanding balance amount varies between the amounts of Rs.100/- to Rs.700/- based on the balance amount.
- Charges for cheque bounce is an amount of Rs.500/-.
- Charges for over-limit is an amount of Rs.500/-.
- Fee for cash withdrawal or transfer of funds or call a draft for a minimum amount of Rs.10,000/- will be Rs.300/-.
- Interest charges on the card are 3.4% per month.
- Mark-up fee for foreign currency is 3.50%.
- Add-on card is provided as a complimentary.
- Fee for payment of cash at the branch is an amount of Rs.75/-.
- Charges for replacement of card is an amount of Rs.100/-.
- There will be no fee charged for a balance enquiry at other bank ATMs and surcharge on the machine at ATMs.
- There will be no charge made on request of duplicate statement and charge slip retrieval.
Redeeming reward points for Kotak League Platinum Credit card
- You will be able to redeem reward points easily against several options like air miles, merchandise, airline tickets, movie tickets and mobile recharges.
- You will just be required to log in by making use of your CRN, password, dynamic access code and select “Reward redemption” under credit cards.