A step by step guide to SBI SimplyClick Credit card benefits
SBI SimplyClick Credit card is for those people who love online shopping. It will provide additional rewards and benefits on the transactions made online from different partnering brands such as BookMyShow, Food Panda, Amazon, Cleartrip and more.
Features of SBI SimplyClick Credit card:
Exclusive offers: You will be able to make use of different offers from UrbanClap, ZoomCar and BookMyShow.
Cash on the Go: Cardholders will be able to access the cash easily as they will be able to withdraw from almost 1 million MasterCard or Visa ATMs across the world. This credit card is accepted across the world in almost 24 million outlets which include 3,25,000 outlets in our country.
The card is NFC-Enabled: You can just wave this card at a merchant terminal which is NFC enabled and make a payment up to an amount of Rs.2,000/-.
The facility of Bill payment: Cardholders will be able to set standing instructions on their card for the utility bill payments like electricity bill, telephone bill etc.
Transfer of balance: Cardholders will be able to transfer the outstanding balance from other types of credit cards to your SBI SimplyClick card and then pay it back in the form of easy EMIs and at rates of interest which are low.
Add-on card – By using this credit card, users will be able to receive add-on cards for their family members which give them more power for spending.
Benefits of SBI SimplyCLICK Credit card:
SBI simply click credit card users will be able to enjoy the below benefits:
Welcome benefits: You will receive a welcome e-gift card which is worth an amount of Rs.500/- from Amazon.
Annual Milestone benefits: When you reach an amount of Rs.1 Lakh to 2 Lakh on your credit card, you will receive an e-voucher which is worth an amount of Rs. 2000/- every time.
Annual Fee reversal: You will receive an annual fee of an amount of Rs.499/- which will be reversed on the spending of Rs.1 Lakh and more in the last year.
10X reward points: You will be able to earn 10x more reward points on the purchased made online with the exclusive brand partners such as BookMyShow, LensKart, Amazon, Food panda, Clear trip and UrbanClap.
5 Times rewards on spends made online: You will receive five times more reward points on all the spends or purchases which are made online.
A waiver on Fuel surcharge: You will receive 1% waiver on the fuel surcharge for every transaction in between the amounts of Rs.500/- to Rs.3,000/-.
You may also check the HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
Fees and Charges of SBI SimplyClick:
- You will have to pay a joining fee of an amount of Rs.499/-.
- An annual fee of an amount of Rs.499/- will be charged.
- The rate of interest will be to a maximum of 3.35% per month.
- The fee for cash withdrawal would be 2.% of the amount of transaction which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.300 at the ATMs of SBI. The cash withdrawal fee at international ATMs would be 3% or an amount of Rs.300/-.
- The fee for rewards redemption will be an amount of Rs.99/- per request.
- The fee for late payment will be zero if the outstanding amount is up to Rs.200/-. If the outstanding balance is between Rs.201 to Rs.500/-, then the penalty for late payment would be Rs.100/-. If the outstanding balance is between the amounts of Rs.501/- to Rs.1000/-, then the late payment fee would be Rs.400/-. If the outstanding amount is between the amounts of Rs.1001/- to Rs.10,000/-, then the late payment fee would be an amount of Rs.600/-. If the outstanding balance is between Rs.10,001/- to Rs.25,000/-, then the penalty for late payment would be an amount of Rs.800/-. Any outstanding amount which is more than Rs.25,001 will have a late payment fee of Rs.950.
- The fee for payment dishonour would be 2% of the amount of transaction which would be subjected to a minimum of Rs.450/-.
- The fee for statement retrieval would be an amount of Rs.100/-.
- The fee for over-limit would be 2.5% of the amount of over-limit which is subjected to a minimum of Rs.500/-.
- The charges on foreign currency would be 3.5% of the actual amount of transaction.
- The charges for card replacement would be an amount of Rs.100/-.
You may also try ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card.
The eligibility required to procure the SBI SimplyCLICK credit card is decided depending on the employment and declared income of the applicant, among all the other factors.
- The applicant should be in between the age group of 21 to 70 years.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The applicant should have a credit score which is good and there should not be any recent minor crimes or negligence of duties.
You will be able to check your eligibility for the application of this card in the official website of SBI by following the below steps:
- Go to “Simplyfier” page in the SBI Credit cards section.
- Now, click “Your income and expense information”.
- Choose your income and expenditure on a monthly basis and then click on “Show my card”
- Then you will be able to see a credit cards list. If you see the card in the list which is generated, then it means that you are eligible to apply for the card.
- Proof of Identity, Proof of Address, Passport Size photo, Recent bank statements, PAN card, documents for proof of income(Salary slips or Form 16).
For more information visit the SBI website here.