Introduction: As mentioned in the name, YES Bank Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit card is a card which is mainly designed and introduced for providing you with reward points each time you are swiping your credit card for purchases or any other transactions. This credit card will provide you with very good discounts on lifestyle spends made on movies, dining and retail. Continue reading to know Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit card review.
Quick Key Highlights of YES Bank Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit card
- You will be able to receive 1,250 reward points when you are spending an amount of Rs.5,000/- within 30 days of the date of issuance of the credit card.
- You will also be able to enjoy the accelerated reward points on the bills of dining, birthdays, international purchases or spends which are made online.
- You will also be able to enjoy the preferential rate of interest on the revolving credit card.
- Under the privileges of YES bank, you will be able to enjoy the good number of offers on travel, dining, shopping and all the expenses made on wellness in a selected number of cities.
Rewards offered as Annual Bonus
You will be able to receive 12,000 reward points as a bonus when you achieve spends which are worth an amount of Rs.3.6 lakhs or beyond that in each year.
Reward points program
- You will receive 3 reward points for each amount of Rs.100/- spent on Supermarkets and Grocery stores.
- On the spends made on other categories, you will be able to receive 2 reward points for every amount of Rs.100/- spent.
- You will be able to earn 500 reward points on every registration towards YES PayNow.
- Yes Bank Prosperity Credit card offers on movie tickets will be explained to you if you get in touch with the customer support of the YES bank.
Redemption of reward points
You can consider Visiting YesRewardz Page to get more information or for the redemption of reward points.
- You will have an excellent catalogue of products to select from for redeeming reward points against.
- You can redeem reward points against JPMiles. Four reward points will be equal to 1 JPMile.
A waiver on a surcharge of fuel
You will be able to enjoy a waiver on fuel surcharge at all the fuel stations present in India for the transaction amounts between Rs.400/- to Rs.5,000/-.
You will also be able to receive credit shield in any accidental death cases of the primary cardholder.
You will be able to receive 24/7 concierge assistance dedicated to you who will assist you with reservations at hotels, restaurants and booking of movie tickets, delivery of gifts and flowers to your loved ones.
You will be able to receive 24×7 automobile assistance on emergency by making use of your YES Bank Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit card. You can consider using this service for any emergency towing assistance or any repair on the roadside.
Protection Plan for card
You can protect or safeguard your Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit card by making use of the Card Protection Plan. This specific feature will provide you with protection if your credit card is lost or stolen or any type of fraud takes place on your card.
You may be interested in HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card Benefits.
Secure Password protection for transactions made online
You will be able to secure all your transactions made online by making use of Secure Code offered by MasterCard.
YES Bank Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit card fees and charges
- There is no fee for joining charged on this Rewards Plus Credit card
- Annual fee charged on this Rewards Plus Credit card is Nil.
- Finance charges made on this credit card will be 2.99% per month which will be summed up to 35.88% per year for the salary and savings account holders of YES Bank. The same will be 3.22% per month and 38.64% per annum for other bank Cardholders.
- Charges for the cash advance is 2.5% of the amount of advance.
- Charges for over-limit is 2.5% of the amount of over-limit which will be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.500/-.
- There will be no fee charged for add-on cards for up to three cards.
- Fee for late payment will be based on the outstanding balance amount. If it is up to an amount of Rs.100/-, then no penalty will be charged. If the outstanding balance amount is between the amounts of Rs.101/- to Rs.500/-, then an amount of Rs.100/- will be charged. A late penalty fee of Rs.400/- will be charged if the outstanding balance amount is between Rs.501/- to Rs.5,000/-. If the outstanding balance is between the amounts of Rs.5,001/- to Rs.20,000/-, then an amount of Rs.500/- will be charged. Any amount more than Rs.20,001/- will be charged a late payment fee of Rs.700/-.
- Charges made on returned cheque are Rs.350/-.
- Marl-up fee on foreign currency transactions is 3.40% of the amount of transaction.
- Fee for the request of a duplicate statement is an amount of Rs.100/- per statement.
- Fee for reissue of stolen or lost card is an amount of Rs.100/-.
Eligibility Criteria required for the application of YES Bank Prosperity Rewards Plus credit card
For being eligible to receive this credit card, you will be required to fulfill the below criteria of eligibility
- You should belong to the age group of 21 to 60 years.
- You can be either a salaried or a self-employed individual.
- Your monthly net salary should be an amount of Rs.25,000/-.
- If you are a self-employed individual, then your Income Tax Returns should be an amount of Rs.5 lakh or beyond that.
- You should at least have a fixed deposit with YES Bank.
Required documentation for YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit card
- You should submit proof of address like your Passport information page, Phone bill, electricity bills, Voter ID card, Ration card, Aadhaar card.
- You can submit proof of identity such as PAN card, Passport, Aadhaar card, Driver’s licence.
- Proof of Income has to be submitted in the form of Recent Salary slips, bank statements of the last six months.
- Income proof which has to be submitted by self-employed individuals is like recent Income Tax Returns, statements of Audited profit and loss and balance sheet.
- Other documents like your duly-filled application form and passport size photos.