Introduction: YES First Preferred Credit card is the one which provides its customers with excellent benefits. This credit card will offer many benefits starting from the complimentary Priority Pass Membership movie benefits to welcome offers and benefits on lifestyle.
A guide to YES First Preferred Credit card benefits, charges
Quick Key Highlights of YES First Preferred Credit card
- You will be able to receive 15,000 reward points when you are making your first transactions. And there are few terms and conditions applied to this.
- You can also enjoy a discount of 25% on movie tickets which are booked using the official website of BookMyShow.
- You will be able to receive 20,000 reward points on every anniversary year if your annual purchases are beyond the amount of Rs.7.5 lakh.
- You will be able to receive 8 reward points on each amount of Rs.100/- spent on retail shopping.
- For every registration of YES PayNow, you will receive 1,000 reward points.
- You will be able to get a waiver on a surcharge of fuel at all the fuel stations in India for the transactions between the amounts of Rs.400/- to Rs.5000/-.
Lifestyle Benefits of YES First Preferred Credit card
- You will be able to receive a waiver on Green Fee at certain golf courses in India.
- You can enjoy a golf lesson every month as a complimentary at selected golf courses throughout India.
- You will be able to receive 4 accesses to airport lounges as a complimentary under the membership of YES First Preferred credit card Priority Pass
- You will be able to enjoy three accesses to domestic lounges which is again limited to three visits per quarter for primary cardholders in almost 25 lounges present in India.
- You will be able to get a life insurance cover of up to an amount of Rs. 1 crore in case of any flight accidents.
- YES First Preferred Credit card rewards redemption can be done at the time of purchase or you can also redeem them against the rewards catalogue products.
You may also like the SBI FBB Credit Card Benefits.
Features and benefits of YES First Preferred Credit card
You will be able to receive an amount of Rs.25 lakh as a medical insurance cover for emergency hospitalization whenever you are travelling abroad.
Moreover, you will also be able to receive credit shield if the death of the primary cardholder occurs accidentally.
You will be able to receive 24×7 concierge assistance dedicated to you and these people will help you with reservations at hotels, air ticket bookings, assistance to book movie tickets and delivery of gifts and flowers to your loved ones.
You will be able to receive emergency automobile assistance 24×7 by making use of your YES First Preferred Credit card. You can also consider using this service for emergency towing assistance or repair on the roadside.
Protection plan for card
You can protect or safeguard your credit card by making use of the Credit card protection plan. This is the feature which will protect you when you have lost the card or if your card is stolen.
YES First Preferred Credit card fees and charges
- YES First Preferred Credit Card annual fee is Nil.
- No annual fees are charged on this First Preferred credit card.
- Finance charges would be 1.99% for the current customers of YES Bank and 2.75% for the new customers of YES bank.
- Charges for the cash advance is 2.5% of the amount of advance.
- Charges for over-limit are 2.5% of the amount of over-limit which would be subjected to a minimum amount of Rs.500/-.
- No fee will be charged for add-on cards and you will be provided with 3 add-on cards.
- Fees for late payment will be Nil if the outstanding balance amount is up to an amount of Rs.100/-. If the outstanding balance amount is between the amounts of Rs.101/- to Rs.500/-, then an amount of Rs.100/- will be charged as a late payment fee on this credit card. The late payment fee of Rs.400/- will be charged if the outstanding balance amount is between Rs.501/- to Rs.5,000/-. An amount of Rs.500/- will be charged as a late payment fee if the outstanding balance amount is between Rs.5,001/- to Rs.20,000/-. Any outstanding balance above the amount of Rs.20,001/- will be charged with a late payment fee of Rs.700/-.
- Fee for a cheque which is returned is an amount of Rs.300/-.
- Charges for foreign currency transactions is 1.75% of the amount of transaction.
- Fee for the request of a duplicate statement is an amount of Rs.100/- per statement.
- Fee for reissue of lost or stolen credit card is an amount of Rs.100/-.
Required eligibility criteria to apply for YES First Preferred Credit card
For being eligible to receive a YES First Preferred Credit card, you will be required to fulfil the following eligibility criteria
- Your age to apply for this credit card should be between 21 to 60 years.
- Your net salary on a monthly basis should be a minimum of Rs.2 lakh.
- If you are a self-employed individual, your Income Tax Returns should be an amount of Rs.24 lakhs or beyond that.
- Else, you should have a fixed deposit account with YES Bank which is worth an amount of minimum Rs.3 lakh or more.
Required documentation for the application of YES Bank First Preferred Credit card
- Address proof has to be submitted like your Aadhaar card, PAN Card, Telephone bill, electricity bill, recent bank statements.
- Identity proof has to be submitted like your PAN card, driver’s licence, voter ID card, Aadhaar card.
- Income proof like your salary slips, Form 16, Income tax returns.
- A duly filled application form.
- Passport size photos.